WELCOME TO TAMPNET
Now you can roam on Tampnet’s offshore mobile network in the North Sea using your present onshore mobile subscription. On drilling rigs, fishing boats, ships and yachts. You name it. Welcome to our North Sea wide network!
How does it work?
When attaching to our network – you will receive a welcome message from your operator – informing about the applicable rates and conditions for roaming onto our network.
In case you have additional questions which are not addressed in the welcome message, we recommend you to contact your operator:
- Everything Everywhere (EE) https://ee.co.uk/help/contact-us
- Vodafone https://support.vodafone.co.uk/
- Three http://www.three.co.uk/support/Contact-Us
- KPN https://www.kpn.com/service.htm
- Vodafone https://www.vodafone.nl/support/
- T-Mobile https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice
Other Nordic/EU operators
- Telia https://www.telia.no/kundeservice/kontakt-oss/?utm_expid=.BFKSKwF0TpSHHgpDsmLrgA.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
- Ice https://www.ice.no/kundeservice/
- T-Mobile Germany https://www.telekom.de/kundencenter/startseite
- Telenet https://www2.telenet.be/nl/corporate/contact/
If your subscription cannot roam with Tampnet
In the event your home operator isn’t a roaming partner with Tampnet, the eSIM operator GigSky has data plans that can be utilized in our networks.
We recommend you download the GigSky app and follow the installation steps when onshore – and that you activate the monthly plan before you go offshore. https://www.tampnet.com/gigsky-esim