Now you can roam on Tampnet's offshore mobile network in the North Sea using your own onshore mobile subscription.
Access is available for all vessels working in our coverage area - drilling rigs, service vessels, fishing vessels and yachts - as well as for crew members!
How does it work?
When connecting to our network – you will receive a welcome message from your operator informing about the applicable rates and conditions for roaming onto our network.
Should you have additional questions which are not addressed in the welcome message from your operator, we recommend you to contact them as listed below.
Please note that the offshore rates charged by these operators vary, and Tampnet does not have visibility or control of these rates.
- Everything Everywhere (EE) https://ee.co.uk/help/contact-us
- Vodafone https://support.vodafone.co.uk/
- Three http://www.three.co.uk/support/Contact-Us
- KPN https://www.kpn.com/service.htm
- Vodafone https://www.vodafone.nl/support/
- T-Mobile https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice
Other Nordic/EU operators
- Telia https://www.telia.no/kundeservice/kontakt-oss/?utm_expid=.BFKSKwF0TpSHHgpDsmLrgA.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F
- Ice https://www.ice.no/kundeservice/
- T-Mobile Germany https://www.telekom.de/kundencenter/startseite
- Telenet https://www2.telenet.be/nl/corporate/contact/
If your mobile subscription is not set up to roam on Tampnet:
In the event your home operator isn’t a roaming partner with Tampnet, the eSIM operator GigSky has data plans that can be utilized throughout our networks.
We recommend you download the GigSky app and follow the installation steps when onshore – and that you activate the monthly plan before you go offshore. https://www.tampnet.com/gigsky-esim