Author: Tampnet Published on:
Tampnet will exhibit at The International WorkBoat Show 2019 from December 4-6 in New Orleans, booth #2629.
Again this year we will co-exhibit with our good partner, Marine Technologies. Tampnet Inc.’s President and Managing Director, Hector J. Maytorena along with Senior Account Managers, Corey Broussard and John Getty will be present during the show. They are excited about the WorkBoat Show and are looking forward to showing you how Tampnet can enable the digitalization of operations on vessels.
The Connected Worker
- Workers with wireless devices get real-time access to data
- Optimize planning and execution of day-to day operations
- Collaborate across installations
- Transparent coordination with control room operators and fellow workers
ROVs and Subsea Operations
- More efficient subsea inspections, maintenance and repairs (IMR)
- Crystal clear high definition live-streams to control rooms and vessels
- Advanced decision-making in real-time
Seismic Oil & Gas Exploration
- Improved seismic acquisition, processing and advanced high definition imaging and modelling
- Multilayered deep-earth panorama of seismics and well data
- Cut review times from days to hours
- 85 % of well problems can be traced back to poor subsurface modelling and associated well planning (denne siste kan evt. utelates)
Dynamic Positioning and Monitoring
- Enabling dynamic positioning systems designed to minimize fuel consumption and wear and tear on the propulsion equipment
- Enabling remote access and monitoring systems where technicians and engineers are able to monitor a vessel’s critical onboard systems anywhere in the world allowing technicians to assist remotely with resolving issues or confirm that the vessel is operating properly.
- We help your staff stay in touch with family and loved ones while at sea
- 4G LTE is a must for facetime, videoconferencing and other mobile and voice services.
- We make your vessel a great place to work