Published by: Tampnet Published on:
September 23, 2019
Read the featured article “Digitalization in the Offshore Industry” by Tampnet’s Strategic Competence & Research Manager, Steinar Bjørnstad. Bjørnstad focuses on how the use of passive cables enables flexible, dynamic and long-life subsea optical fibre networks.
In this issue authors discuss the health, status and future of the Offshore Energy market, as well as new technologies and techniques relevant to the industry.
- 5 Questions with Henrik Larsson
- Lyon Perspectives of an Oil & Gas Submarine Cable System Owner by Greg Otto
- Submarine Network Cable Evolution by Geoff Bennett
- Technology Drivers in the Energy Industry by Greg Berlocher
- The 2019 US Offshore Wind Market Update by Bill Wall
- Digitalization in the Offshore Industry by Steinar Bjørnstad, pages 44-47
- Considerations of Implementing a Submarine Fiber Optic Cable System to Offshore Hydro-Carbon Facilities by Wayne Nielsen
- Impact of Additional Instrument and Sensor Information on Submarine Cable Installations by Venkata Jasti and Jose Andres
Click here to read the magazine.